In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the Lean IT context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Lean IT is an extension of Lean Principles, applied in an IT environment. The approach is a way of thinking and acting, focussing heavily on organizational culture. Lean IT is associated with the development and management of Information Technology products and services.
- Increasing customer value
- Eliminating waste (work that does not add value)
- Management as a facilitator
- The involvement of all employees
- Continual improvement
- Preserving value with less work.
Many organizations have adopted Lean IT in order to increase customer satisfaction and to achieve greater strategic and financial value.
Lean IT certification pathway
The Lean IT Certification Scheme consists of 4 distinct certifications for various levels, starting at entry level with Lean IT Foundation and moving into Lean IT Kaizen, climbing further up the ladder to Lean IT Leadership or Coach. Each level introduces more knowledge and skills, eventually leading up to competences that enable a professional to support corporate introduction or development of Lean IT implementations.
Lean IT Foundation
Lean IT Foundation helps IT organizations to ensure that they provide their customers with the best possible services.
Lean IT Kaizen
Kaizen is the Japanese word for continuous improvement using small incremental changes. It translates as change for the better. Kai means change, Zen means for the better. Kaizen is an approach for solving problems and forms the basis of incremental continual improvement in organizations.
Lean IT Leadership
Lean IT Leadership builds on the basic knowledge acquired through the Lean IT Foundation. Lean IT Leadership focuses on ensuring that people fulfilling a leadership role within a Lean IT organization know what they need to do to help to develop it to a Lean IT organization.
Lean IT Coach
Lean IT Coach description and material will be available soon.
The Lean IT courses are run by qualified and certified Lean IT teachers and they are designed based on solid experiences in the implementation of Lean IT in organisations of all sizes and sectors.
At this moment, iLEARN offers the Lean IT Foundation course in different ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
- E-learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
- ONE-to-ONE: access to e-learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited teacher
Lean IT Kaizen course and examination will soon be available.
Lean IT Leadership and Lean IT Coach courses and examinations will follow.
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!