P3O® is a mix of principles, processes, roles and techniques aligned with PRINCE2®, MSP® and M_o_R® which facilitate Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
P3O Foundation course provides participants a knowledge of P3O method that enables them to work with it in an effective way or within a team work, by applying this method.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
P3O FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM DETAILS
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
The aim of this qualification is to confirm that the candidate has acquired sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O guidelines to be able to interact efficiently with a Portfolio Office that works using the this model.
The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite of the Practitioner qualification.
Who it is aimed at
- Members of a Portfolio Office who work to the P3O model and who need to understand the terminology and concepts that make up the model;
- Resources that interact with a Portfolio Office that works according to the P3O model;
- Resources interested in going onto higher levels within the qualification scheme.
- The P3O model and its components;
- The differences between Portfolio, Programme and Project Management;
- The activities and services of a P3O office;
- The reasons for establishing a P3O model;
- The differences between the different types of P3O models and the alternative drivers;
- The processes for creating or reactivating a P3O initiative;
- The tools and techniques that can be used;
- The objectives and main responsibilities of all the roles involved.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
P3O Foundation official certificate