Management of Value (MoV®) provides essential guidance on the most efficient use of resources to maximize the benefits from portfolios, programmes and projects. MoV combines a set of principles, processes and techniques.
- 1 year access to the platform
MOV FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 11 lessons
- 6 hours of videolessons
- Mock exam revision tool
- Additional materials
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 40 minutes
- 50 questions
- 25 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions - 50% pass mark
- Closed book
Typology1 year online course with exam
494,10€ up to 30/11/2020
Access duration of the course1 year
The purpose of the foundation level certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MoV guidance to:
- enable participants to contribute effectively to MoV activities led by others;
- enable participants to understand and explain MoV to others;
- pre-qualify candidates for the MoV Practitioner Exam or for other training and qualification systems in Value Management.
Who it is aimed at
The MoV certification is intended for three groups of people:
- Management and staff in an organization wishing to acquire an understanding of MoV, whether MoV is embedded in their organization or not.
- The PPM community, for whom the guide is aimed at those involved in directing, managing, supporting and delivering portfolios, programmes and projects. This includes Senior Management, Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change
- Managers and Project and Programme Office staff and their sponsors.
- Those who apply the methods in other PPM guides to build on and enhance the activities to maximise value and delivery of benefits.
The MoV Foundation course covers MoV Principles, Processes and Techniques. It also covers MoV Approach and Implementation, the MoV Environment, Embedding MoV and the MoV Guidance Appendices.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
MoV® Foundation official certificate